Freebie advertising
Monday, March 10, 2008 | Author: Jo Goodwin
As I mentioned, I'm trying to boost the traffic for a friend's business website (mamash.co.uk), on a zero budget. Firstly, I have used free search engine submission sites and secondly, I have managed to secure a year's free advertising on urbandtraffic.co.uk, in exchange for giving a discount for their members. It's the perfect website to run the ad on as it's the exact target audience, so I'm very pleased. They will also be sending out a mail shot with a Mamash feature too. See the ad at urbantraffic.co.uk.

Mamash's traffic boost is slightly on hold at the moment, as I got the freelance web design job, so it's all systems go on that.

On another note, I came across a useful site for checking your competitors traffic, called alexa.com. You can also find out which sites they are linked to as well. This is very useful in finding out where you should advertise.
| | + Share
This entry was posted on Monday, March 10, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: