Who am I?
Sunday, March 02, 2008 | Author: Jo Goodwin
Ok, I should introduce myself. I'm a Media Technology graduate with a background in multimedia. I now want to launch myself into a digital marketing career. I don't wish to attend university again and courses I have found in digital marketing tend to be very expensive. The only choice is to teach myself.

Oh, I should mention that I have stumbled upon this digital marketing path a couple of times in my career but some how got distracted by various viewing points and stumbled back off.

A change in career will not be easy but I think it's far more satisfying get to the top of a big mountain than to the end of a flat straight.

I'm going to use this blog, to keep a log of the discoveries, I find along the way. It's mostly for me to be honest, but if someone else finds it interesting, all the better.

Anyway, I have started with "Digital Marketing for Dummies". It is, as the title suggests basic, but I'm only on chapter 4 at the moment so perhaps if I skip a few pages, I'll get to the good stuff. In a way, it's quite good to know that I already have some of the knowledge I need. That said, I think I may well flog it on ebay when I've finished!
| | + Share
This entry was posted on Sunday, March 02, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: